Looking for a hand with your casual sex life? Do you seem to be getting wrong? Check out the unconventional guide to casual sex – it really will help change your luck!
Right – this is a guide more for guys than girls, simply because I’ve been on the receiving end and feel that I am at liberty to tell the truth here, for the sake of all women all over the world and not just in South Africa. There are things that guys do wrong in the world of casual sex in every country I’ve ever had the pleasure of exploring, and trust me; there has been a few.
Here is my unconventional guide to casual sex… The things that guys (and probably girls) should know!
1 – Don’t ever lead them on.
There are a few things that you DEFINITELY don’t say when you are in a casual sex dating relationship. For example, “I really enjoy your company” is taking things much further than sex. Whether you are male or female, be a straight-shooter and give your ideas away upfront.
Other things that you probably shouldn’t say will include:
• “I can’t wait to see you again!” – Replace “see” with “screw” and you’re fine.
• “I want to get to know the “real” you” – No you don’t. If you did, you’d be looking for a relationship, and we’ve already established that neither of us want that… haven’t we?
• “Why don’t we see where things go?” – Let’s not, shall we? When we were in that Port Elizabeth bar, I told you straight that this would be a NSA kinda thing. What gave you the impression I wanted more?
Guys – one thing you should NEVER say to a woman is “I don’t think I’m capable of loving someone”. Bunny-boiler girls will consider this a challenge and will accept it with gusto.
There’s nothing wrong with just telling it like it is, you know? A simple “You’re freaking hot, when can I bone you again?” will often do the trick with me! 😉
2 – Don’t go on a date.
Drinks and dinner is okay, but anything more than this and you’re almost friends, which basically means you’re almost in a relationship. Bowling? Why would you want to go bowling? Cinema? No thanks. A walk around the local zoo? What are we? Five years old again?
I don’t want to date the casual men I invite into my life, and you’ll probably find that most dedicated casual daters will be thinking along the same lines. What’s the point? You might as well just go out and get yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend, right? Stop dating. Get to the point. If it’s romance you’re looking for, you’re not meant to be looking for it here.
3 – Don’t pick a wrong’un.
Right, if you choose your ex to be your new casual dater, you’re doing it wrong. You’re already emotionally attached at this stage, and to say that they are an ex will generally mean that you have gone through a breakup. What’s the point in dredging up all that drama again?
In fact, there are a few people that you should avoid if you are looking for REAL NSA fun including the following:
• Anyone you work with… awkward!
• Proper friends of the opposite sex – if they are a proper friend, don’t ruin it.
• A proper “nutter” – you know the type, everyone says that they are mental. It could be the bunny-boiler girl, or the mental guy form that one popular bar in Port Elizabeth that you come across once – he falls in love with women at the drop of a hat so clearly, he’s a bad idea.
• Anyone that already has a “thing” for you. I refer back to point one – you are clearly leading this person on.
So there you have it – the unconventional guide to adult dating and casual sex. What more could you ask for? It’s honest, after all 😉